At the Copper Basin Federal Credit Union, your privacy is a top priority. Below describes how we protect the privacy of your personal information.
Copper Basin Federal Credit Union collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (example: your name, address, social security number, assets and income),
- Information about your transactions with us or others (example: your account balance and payment history),
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (example: information concerning your credit history to determine if you qualify for a loan).
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties who receive information from us:
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as data processors, check printing companies, insurance companies and company payroll departments,
- Non-financial companies, such as those that provide mailing services,
- Others, such as internal revenue services.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Copper Basin Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain security standards and procedures that conform to industry practices.
If you have any questions, please write to us at:
Copper Basin Federal Credit Union
771 Ocoee Street
Copperhill, TN 37317